Eventility V3.3 Introduces a Host of New Event Features
Here at Eventility we love your feedback and are working hard to over-deliver on our promise of ‘Organisation and Promotion Made Easy’.
This week, we’ve got a treat in store when you log-in to add or edit your event. We’ve taken all your feedback and released a new version of our Events Engine with an even simpler interface!
Click the image below or this link to play the 1 minute video overview
Here are a few of the key updates
- New events check-list guides you through five simple steps
- Flip from “Organiser View” to “Live View” and see how your event looks to others
- Event descriptions can be five times longer and include rich-text formatting
- Attendance tracking has powerful email reporting (opened, clicked, bounced, etc.)
- Ticketed events
- Absorb our charge into the ticket cost
- Ask up to three questions when someone orders their tickets
- Create promotional codes
- Promote your event
- Straight to Facebook or Twitter
- As a Facebook event
- With a button on your website
- With a short link (http://evty.co/)
As always, we love to hear your feedback so please keep it coming. We’ve got lots more great updates in store just around the corner.
The Eventility Team